Thursday, January 10, 2019

Happy 18 month baby boy ♥

Today my baby is 18 months old. What??? Where the heck did the time go?? Like he was born just the other day, or not! I simply cannot believe how fast time flies by....

Here is a look at his first 6 months in some pics :) 



Like how damn cute is he man????? He was just a baby the other day?? 

And this was just before he turned 1. He was not impressed with this whole cake smash business, yet on this photo it looks like he is actually enjoying himself.




These were taken a few days ago. Just to show you how he looks now. He is a feisty little man! And he has this never give up attitude. Like if he cant do something, he will try until he gets it right. He doesn't let anyone or anyone show him that he cant do it. His attitude is I can and I will... Sometimes this combo is not a good thing!!


Some days it is HARD being a mom. I some days feel like I have no control, or I dont actually know what I am doing... Like wtf just happened??? And then I have days where I ace everything and I am actually WINNING!!!! But sometimes that winning feeling does not last very long.... And then I have my days where I sit and rationalise with myself and say you got this girl... Some things are outside of your control, but you doing the absolute best for those kids. And be glad they still alive LOL!

But all in all, I have no idea what the actual point was here.. Oh yes, sorry. It was about Zion and his 18 months milestone! Congrats on making it thus far, alive, LOL. We love you Booboo ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment